Thursday, May 27, 2010

BeadFest Texas

Anybody want to come take a class at Bead Fest Texas with me? They opened up registration, and I decided on a whim to take "Scrap Box Bracelet" which is a full-day class on October 2nd. It's expensive but it includes almost all of the materials, so that helps. Here's the sample bracelet:


I've been meaning to learn cold connections and that kind of thing, anyway. Plus I like the bracelet.

I'm just going up by myself, unless I find somebody else who wants to go. (Which is not my way of saying "poor little me" - I don't mind going by myself. I'm kind of independent that way. But I'd love to meet up with other people who are going!)

1 comment:

Cathryn said...

Unfortunately, that's a little far for me to travel now that my summer courses have started. But I'm with you--that bracelet is divine!