Monday, June 13, 2011

SU

I said the other day that I haven't been doing anything artsy in recent months, but actually that's not true - I've been going to some Stampin Up demos and classes, which I have been enjoying a lot. So while it may not be original artwork, I still come home with really cute cards all finished, which is great!

So here's some of the stuff I made at the last class. I doubt I would ever in a million years have made these flowers on my own, because they were kinda tedious to make. But it was sort of fun with a group!

(Also, these were taken on my iPhone, in the kitchen because it was the best light I could find at the time. But they're not bad, for all that.)

All of these were made with the same punch. The one above was sprayed with gold Smooch.


This particular class always includes a cardholder of some kind.