- preordered Steampunk Style Jewelry (because you
getgot freebies with it - I may have gotten in at the very very last minute on that one, because the freebies aren't there any more)
- the "Getting Started with Amazing Glaze" kit - even though I already have a different brand of resin that I haven't done anything with yet. This one comes with stamps! (I'm hoping that will prod me, somehow.)
- a shrink plastic sampler and the sanding blocks that go with it
- a couple of charms and clasps which, darnit, does not seem to include the handcuff charms (seriously, I coulda sworn I ordered them! I'm totally not joking) but does include a lock and key toggle
- Elaine Ray lentil beads, because that color is yummy
- some scrapbook paper that I thought was pretty. Maybe I'll put it in the resin charms!
- some waxed linen, because I am still obsessed with stringing materials
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
A little case of buyer's remorse
Things I bought from Ornamentea in the middle of the night last night:
manwoman, I will never be safe.