Monday, February 7, 2011

Updates

I love to see people's updates from conventions and craft shows and such, and the past couple of weeks there have been a ton of them. In case you don't already know why, the CHA wholesale craft show was last week (see CraftCritique, among other places, for lots of updates) and now the Tucson jewelry show(s) are in full swing. Beader Marcia DeCoster has an update up on Lark Crafts' website.

I can't seem to get anything finished, craftwise, although I am goofing around with this and that. Of course I do have an excuse, since (like a lot of people, apparently) I spent most of January sick. I'm finally slowing down with the coughing, though - I think I have been keeping the Hall's company in business, all by myself. There is one thing I've been doing a lot of: updating on Pinterest. I have been having a great time with that for the last couple of weeks - it seems to be what I wanted Tumblr to be, and it failed to quite be, if that makes any sense at all. (Look, Valentines!)

1 comment:

Cathryn said...

I hope you are feeling better now! So many changes in weather can cause this lingering cold.