Monday, February 22, 2010

Color schemes: blue and green

I love the colors they're using for the Winter Olympics:
 

This is a random curling photo I ganked from someplace; I picked it because you can see the wall of the ice rink pretty well in it. This same design (or at least a very similar one) seems to be on all the ice rinks and painted on fences, etc, all over the place. If you've watched any ice skating, you've seen the one there. I just think it's really beautiful. Blue and green is not a color scheme that's been extremely popular in recent years, but it's one I always liked. Water and earth, I guess.

1 comment:

Cathryn said...

My favorite absolute color is deep purple. My second absolute favorite colors are blue-green teal and midnight blue. It's been that way for as long as I can remember and I'm glad to see it's becoming popular. :D