Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Barnes & Noble, part 1

So I went to Barnes & Noble to look at mixed-media-type books. I looked at some straight scrapbook kind of stuff too (did you know there are at least two books called The Joy of Scrapbooking?) but here are some things I liked from the jewelry section.

(I'm gonna put the links in in two formats in case the ones with the pictures don't work right.)


Amulets and Talismans: Simple Techniques for Creating Meaningful Jewelry
This one had some good technique information as well as really cool ideas.



Custom Cool Jewelry: Create 200+ Personalized Pendants, Charms, and Clasps
I know this one isn't new or anything (I didn't look at dates, I don't know that any of them are) but I hadn't actually looked at this book in person before, and it has some really good ideas.


(Hmm, I can't tell what's going on with the formatting, maybe I'll break this up into a couple of separate posts so it won't be completely confusing.)

1 comment:

Cathryn said...

Interesting books! I'll have to look them up locally.