Saturday, July 24, 2010

Embossed Metal Card Tree

This is so cute, but it's the kind of thing I'd never get around to doing!
Embossed Metal Card Tree
(done with a Cuttlebug; you can tell what I've been looking up...)

I don't know why it never occurs to me to look on Amazon for things like a Cuttlebug - they have a really good deal if you have Amazon Prime because the shipping is free. I bought mine from HSN in a sort of package deal, but if I'd seen this price I might have got it here instead.

(I know, I know, y'all are tired of hearing about the Cuttlebug already, but I suspect this won't be the last you hear of it. I'll try to at least refrain from posting it every time I see one on sale!)

Bonus Cuttlebug link: "sandwich stacks" - i.e., recipes for how to make different dies and folders fit in the C-bug properly. This is genius! (Um, you may need to join that site to access that link, I'm not sure.)

No comments: