Monday, November 30, 2009

Cyber Monday

Cyber Monday deals I've seen so far:
  • Don't forget the Artbeads one mentioned in the post below - ends at 11 this morning, Eastern time (which is a bit odd)
  • Lillypilly Designs: save 20% on entire site and receive $2 shipping (in US) - code 20thankyou
  • Patterns from Bead & Button/BeadStyle are 50% off
  • There are lots of Cyber Monday sales going on at Etsy (including mine!) but here are a bunch of them.
  • Happy Mango Beads has 20% off gemstone beads today only, and 20% off their great recycled glass beads (and their shipping is always free in the US)
  • Magpie Gemstones has 10% off (and free shipping in the US & Canada) - code thanks09 (and I'm guessing that one might be good longer than just today)

I'm sure there's more but that's what I found in my in-box and a quick surf around. Happy shopping!

No comments: