Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday morning

Trying to study in the middle of the night, I have to have noise of some kind. Occasionally I listen to music; more often I turn on MSNBC and let it run (my nightly fix of liberalism). Tonight, though, I watched most of "Torchwood: Children of Earth" - I'd seen it before, of course, but all the better because I don't have to try to catch every second. I keep wanting to go make jewelry instead, though - those donuts really are contagious. I made one with cyclamen opal bicones (is that a new color? I don't remember seeing it before) and now I'm working on a very pastel jonquil-yellow one. Anyway, I did get some productive studying done, in there.

I tried my sister's decoupage beads out with 2mm black leather cord knotted in between the big beads, and it's the most promising thing I've tried so far:



These beads are about 1" - beads that big are not really my thing, in general, but I think these are cute. I bought some sterling bead tips so that should give them a nice elegant finish!

No comments: